Sunday, September 27, 2015

Barely Sleeping

For well over a week, I have slept an average of 4 hours a night. 

The inability to sleep at night leaves me with a great deal of pondering time.  

And so far this is what I have come up with:

- I miss being touched 
- I desire someone to see me and tell me how attractive I am
- I miss having someone look at me and SEE me
- I miss the spark in the belly and the flutters that hit you in the gut when you are with someone that lights you up

I have lived so long without someone touching me - someone desiring me.

I want the security and comfort of being the little spoon.

I want someone to tell me it'll be okay and I don't have to carry the weight of all the world.

I hope that someday, someone will look at me and need me as I need him.  

Until then, I just hope for peace and sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment